You have found the perfect site if you are a candidate looking for the Biology NECO Questions and Answers for 2023, as we shall dissect them for you here. We will proceed to teach you how Biology NECO Questions are structured as well as the most effective technique to respond in order to receive full marks.
Questions and Answers on the Biology NECO Exam
The Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education are both administered by an examination authority in Nigeria known as the National Examinations Council. These tests take place in the months of June/July and December/January, respectively.
Keep refreshing this page, as we will definitely update this page as soon as the Latest 2023 NECO Biology Questions and Answers are out…
In the meantime, go through these past questions and Answers for the previous years because they are likely questions for NECO Biology 2023.
Past Questions and Answers on Biology for NECO 2023
The questions and answers below are not exactly NECO Biology questions and answers for 2023, but they are likely NECO Biology questions and answers that have been asked before.
The only reason for these questions is to practice. On the day of the NECO Biology exam in 2023, the 2023 NECO Biology expo will be posted on this page. Keep coming back to this page to look for the answers.
Paper II on Biology
The first paper will take 1 hour. Try all of the questions in this section. Also, answer Paper 1 on your answer sheet for the objective test.
Note: Always use an HB pencil.
1. Photosynthesis is done by which of the following?
2. Which of the following is a part of a plant cell that stores energy from the sun?
(b) Endoplasmic reticulum
3. For photosynthesis to happen, all of the following must be true except
(c) light energy
4. What do you call the fibers that connect a muscle to a bone?
(b) fibers of muscle
(e) linking fiber
5. What do you call a fruit that comes from a single flower with several free carpels?
(a) multiple fruits
(b) dry dehiscent fruit
(c) simple fruit
(d) aggregate fruit
9. If a flower’s anthers mature before its stigma, this is called?
10. What is the name of the tool used to measure the speed of the wind?
(c) wind vane
(d) an anemometer
(e) a hydrometer
11. Spirogyra has asexual reproduction by?
(a) Making spores
(c) multiple fission
e) Fission in two parts
12. Which of the following is used to show how the roots and shoots of a plant respond to gravity?
13. What breaks down milk protein?
14. Which of the following would cause a leafy shoot to lose water the fastest?
(a) damp, cold, still air
(b) damp, warm, moving air
c) Dry, warm air that is moving
Air that is dry, cold, and moving
air that is dry, warm, and still
15. What is the name of the part of a crab that helps it breathe?
b) The Trachea
16. How can you tell the difference between the two types of human tapeworm?
17. Which of these is not an enzyme that helps digestion?
18. Yeast is added to flour in a bakery to make bread rise. This can happen because yeast makes?
(c) carbon dioxide
Paper III on Biology
Paper 3 will be an hour long.
Extension is the name for the muscle that contracts to straighten the joint. When one muscle shortens, the other muscle in the opposite pair always gets longer. The biceps and triceps work together to make it possible for the arm to bend and straighten.
I Bread baking.
(ii) How acid is made.
(iii) How dairy products are made.
I Making honey, like bees
(ii) Pollinating plants that we eat.
Some of them eat dead things and keep them from going bad.
(iv) How silk is made.
Cockroaches, ants, and flies add poison to food that people eat.
I They both contain ribosomes.
(ii) They both have ribosomes.
iii. They both have nucleolus.
(iv) Both have Golgi bodies and Mitochondria.
-They are able to move.
-They have babies.
-They react to something
-They throw up
-Most do not move
-They don’t have babies.
-They don’t get bigger
-They don’t react to anything.
-They don’t poop.
-Large cylindrical centrum
-Large neural canal
-Short process of crossing
-Long neural spine
TAKE NOTE: These are not real Biology NECO Questions and Answers. Instead, they are likely questions that have been asked over and over again over the years to help students understand how their exams work. Make sure to write down each question on this page.