Online Registration for Kaduna State Civil Service Exams 2022 – I am required to inform you that plans have been finalised for the administration of the Civil Service Examinations (CSE) in 2022, which will be a computer-based test (CBT) administered by the Kaduna State University ICT Center.
The following information is provided to all qualifying officers:
1. To register and take this exam, an officer must have been employed for at least one year at the time this circular was issued.
2. Both first-time candidates and candidates who have already taken the exam may register for it.
3. It will occur concurrently in three (3) locations: Zaria, Kaduna, and Kafanchan.
4. Officers in the Administrative Officer and State Counsel Cadres are required to sit for Papers A, B, C, D, and E, while officers in other cadres are only required to sit for Papers A, B, & E.
5. The Kaduna State CSC Registration portal will be accessible from Friday, January 6, 2023, through Thursday, December 22, 2022.
6. To register for the exam, candidates are recommended to visit the Kaduna State Civil Service Examination registration portal.
7. By selecting “Check Registration Status / CBT Date,” logging in with the candidate’s PSN number, email address, or phone number, and then selecting “Click Print CBT Schedule,” candidates can now print their CBT test schedule.
8. The exam is set to take place simultaneously at all three locations between Monday, January 9, and Thursday, January 12, 2023.
9. The exam will start every day at 9:00 a.m.
10. While candidates are urged to strictly comply with paragraph 2 I through (vii) above, we kindly ask all chief executive officers of MDAs and other government arms to spread as much information about this circular as possible.
11. CBT CENTERS FOR THE KADUNA STATE CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION:
Head of Service: NASIRU ABDU BANKI
Permanent Secretary (Establishments)