Transcripts can be expedited by electronic distribution with the help of an application that includes the recipient’s email address, phone number, and student or membership number.
Submission of the N15,000 processing fee (make a pay direct at any commercial bank in Nigeria).
The following items must be included with the application before it is submitted:
i. A photocopy of your certificate of exemption (if applicable).
Passed-results photocopies, in other words. (Only includes data prior to May, 1998)
One current color passport photograph
A payment confirmation receipt or teller copy, in case you need two.
Before a transcript can be issued, the applicant must settle any outstanding debts (such as a membership fee, student annual subscription, or development levy).
Applications and supporting materials may be submitted either in physical copy to the Institute’s office or electronically to the following email address:
Email: email@example.com if you are a professional student.
Email your ATSWA exam transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I require and Application letter to apply for a transcript?
YES. It is no longer possible to submit a paper application; all submissions must be made electronically. All requests for transcripts must be submitted to the Registrar/Chief Executive or the Director (Examinations), with the recipient’s name, physical and email addresses, and the aforementioned documents attached. Completed applications must be submitted to the Institute via the following email address:
- For ATS: email@example.com
- For ACA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant can make payment for transcripts through the Institute’s various payment portals as Follows:
- Pay Direct: Make payment into ICAN e-Collection Account through PAY DIRECT at any commercial bank branch nationwide. Collect your payment teller & receipt and attach it with the application
- Naira Debit Card: Pay online using your Naira Debit Card.
- Quick Teller
- Webpay International
- Pay into Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1012148456 and indicate if it is for ACA or ATS transcript for ease of reconciliation.