Ecobank Graduate Job Aptitude test past questions:The questions in the study pack have been asked in the past.
This study pack of Ecobank Graduate Job Aptitude test questions from the past will help you get ready for the job selection aptitude test faster so you can do your best.
The Workforce Group will be in charge of giving the test, and it usually takes place about a month after the deadline for applications has passed.
- 1 What You Need to Know About the Eco Bank Job Aptitude Test
- 2 How to Pass the Job Aptitude Test at Eco Bank
- 3 Getting ready for the Eco Bank Aptitude Test
- 4 Sample Questions and Answers from the Ecobank Graduate Job Aptitude Test from the Past
- 5 Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions
- 6 Conclusion
What You Need to Know About the Eco Bank Job Aptitude Test
Eco Bank is one of the most important banks in Africa. It serves customers all over the continent with a wide range of banking services. As part of the hiring process, if you want to join the Eco Bank team, you will need to pass the job aptitude test. In this blog post, we’ll give you an overview of the Eco Bank job aptitude test. We’ll tell you what kinds of questions you can expect and how to study for the test well.
How to Pass the Job Aptitude Test at Eco Bank
The Eco Bank job aptitude test is meant to measure your skills and abilities in different areas, such as numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and abstract reasoning. The purpose of the test is to see how well you can solve problems, pay attention to details, and work under pressure. The test is done on a computer, and most people need between 30 and 60 minutes to finish it.
The Eco Bank’s job aptitude test has different kinds of questions.
The Eco Bank job aptitude test is made up of different types of multiple-choice questions. Here are a few examples of the kinds of questions you might see on the test:
Numerical Reasoning: These questions will test how well you can read and understand tables, graphs, and charts that contain numbers.
Verbal Reasoning: These questions will test your ability to understand and analyze written information, such as passages and short texts.
Abstract Reasoning: These questions will test your ability to find patterns and relationships between shapes and figures.
Logical Reasoning: These questions will test how well you can solve problems and think in a logical way.
Getting ready for the Eco Bank Aptitude Test
You can do a number of things to get ready for the Eco Bank job aptitude test, such as:
Sample questions are a good way to prepare for a test. There are many online resources that offer sample questions for aptitude tests, such as practice tests and sample test papers. By doing these questions over and over, you can get used to the kinds of questions that will be on the test and improve your overall score.
Review your math skills.
Questions about numerical reasoning will require you to have a good grasp of basic math concepts and operations. Reviewing math topics like percentages, ratios, and basic algebra can help you do better on the test.
Verbal reasoning questions will test how well you understand what you read, so you should work on your reading comprehension. You can do better on the test if you practice reading passages and answering questions about what you’ve read.
Keep your mind in good shape.
Questions about abstract reasoning and logical reasoning will force you to think creatively and outside the box. To improve your performance on these questions, consider challenging your mind with puzzles, games, and other mental exercises.
This study pack makes sure you see all of these questions as they have been asked recently, so you’ll feel ready to take the test. We’re always here to help with any questions you might have, and our team will also walk you through the interview process.
Sample Questions and Answers from the Ecobank Graduate Job Aptitude Test from the Past
Here are some proverbs and idioms, along with what they mean. Pick the right way to understand the proverb or idiom.
To put one’s hand to the plough means to:
A. take up a difficult task\sB. take to agricultural farming\sC. get entangled into unnecessary things\sD. take interest in technical work
A is the right answer.
2. Which word in the choice doesn’t belong?
A. Plane B. Canoe C. Car D. Train E. Traveler
E is the right answer.
3. PSEUDONYM is as fake as A. ANTONYM is backward.
B. PALINDROME C. NAMESAKE
The right choice is E.
4. S: Rooms with everything you need
The right order should be .
A. PQRS B. PSRQ
The correct answer is B.
Each question has two words that are linked in some way, followed by four pairs of words that are also linked. Choose the pair whose relationship is the same.
5. SYMPHONY: WHO WROTE IT?
A. Leonardo: music B. colors: pallet
C. art: appreciation
D. fresco: painter
The right choice is D. Figuring out numbers
6. What is the smallest number that, when divided by 10, leaves a remainder of 9, when divided by 9, leaves a remainder of 8, when divided by 8, leaves a remainder of 7, when divided by 7, leaves a remainder of 6, and so on, until when divided by 2, leaves a remainder of 1?
A. 2,131\sB. 2,337
C. 2,519\sD. 2,477\sE. 2,517
C is the right answer.
7. Pretend you are building a tower out of Legos. The height of a yellow brick is 19 millimeters, and the height of a green brick is 21 millimeters. How many of each do you need to build a tower that is exactly 562 millimeters tall?
A. 15 bricks in yellow and 15 in green.
B. 15 green and 13 yellow bricks.
13 yellow bricks and 18 green ones.
D. Ten yellow bricks and eleven green ones.
17 yellow bricks and 13 green ones.
B is the right answer.
18. The average of five numbers is 10, and the average of three numbers is 9. What is the mean of the last two?
A. 12.5 B. 11.5 C. 12 D. 11 E. 9
B is the right answer.
19. Justin goes to work by subway and uses an escalator at the train station. If Justin runs up the escalator’s first six steps, it will take him one minute to reach the top. If he runs up the escalator’s 13 steps, it will only take him 42.5 seconds to get to the top.
4. If Justin didn’t run up the escalator at all, how many seconds would it take him to get to the top?
A. 75.0 B. 70.0 C. 60.0 D. 42.5 E. 17.5
20. The right choice is A.\s5. How many oranges will you have left if you take 29 oranges from a total of 60?
A. 89 B. 60 C. 31 D. 29 E. None of those things
D is the right answer.
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions
1) What are three of your best qualities? How will you use them at Ecobank Nigeria Plc to make a difference?
2) Tell me about where you went to school. What has it taught you that has helped you get this chance with Ecobank Nigeria Plc?
Customer service is very important in the banking business. Tell me about a time when you helped a customer in a great way.
How much do you know about Ecobank Nigeria Plc?
How would you deal with a customer who was upset?
6) Tell us how you stay up-to-date with all the changes in the banking business.
What are the pros of banking with Ecobank Nigeria Plc, in your opinion?
Tell me about a goal you’ve reached. How exactly did you get there?
Which of Ecobank Nigeria Plc’s products do you think you’re most likely to use? Why?
10.Tell me about a time you had to deal with money.
11: Give me an example of how you remember details while you’re talking.
How do you stay on top of things?
Tell me about a time when you showed that you could be trusted.
14. What do you want to do at Ecobank Nigeria Plc?
Tell me about your experience working in banking.
16. Why do you want to work in the banking business?
17: What would you say to a customer who was upset?
18) It can be stressful to work in banking. Tell me about a time when you had to work under a lot of stress.
How do you make sure your work is correct?
What’s the biggest problem you’ve had to solve in your career so far? How did you make it through?
How do you get along with people who are different from you at work?
23. Tell me about a hard problem you had to solve and how you did it.
24). What about this job interests you?
25. How do you handle problems that need to be fixed quickly?
26. Tell me about the manager you like best. How did you like working with them the most?
27. Out of all of Ecobank Nigeria Plc’s products, which one are you most likely to use? Why?
28). How do you define success?
29. Tell me about a time when you did your work with honesty.
The Eco Bank job aptitude test is a big part of the hiring process, and if you pass it, you might get your dream job at the bank. If you know what kinds of questions will be on the test and take steps to get ready for it, you can improve your chances of doing well. Best of luck!