Get the MLB TV student discount now by following a few simple steps. MLB TV is renowned for its thrilling baseball league games.
If you are a baseball fan and would love to carry on the game even while in School, this discount is meant for you.
With the 35% MLB student discount, you can watch all your favorite games from anywhere.
In this post, we’ve done a good brief review of the discount, what it takes to get it, who can get it, and how.
Follow through, and you’ll be the next to get the student discount for MLB TV, MLB tv subscription student discount, MLB Network student discount, and many more.
- 1 What is MLB TV
- 2 What is the MLB TV Student Discount?
- 3 Who is Eligible for the MLB TV Discount 2023?
- 4 What Packages Does MLB TV Have?
- 5 How Can I Get the MLB TV Student Discount in 2023?
- 6 Is MLB Free to College Students?
- 7 How Can College Students Get Free Access to the MLB Playoffs?
- 8 MLB TV Student Discount and Black Out Restrictions
- 9 How to Get MLB. TV Student Discount 2023 | Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 References
What is MLB TV
MLB.TV is a subscription-based streaming service that allows users to watch live out-of-market MLB games.
Generally, the MLB Network is a baseball-focused television network in the United States. The company is owned by Major League Baseball, together with Warner Bros.
All live games can be viewed on any MLB.TV product and the MLB app on mobile devices and computers.
In other words, it can be viewed at another location or device where MLB.TV is available
What is the MLB TV Student Discount?
Student discount MLB TV is a special discount offered by MLB.TV for college students.
You can get up to a 35% discount at MLB TV if you are a college or university student and can verify your enrollment.
Students can watch every out-of-market regular-season game LIVE or on-demand on MLB.tv.
In 2021, the MLB TV student discount was even wilder. College students were able to watch every regular-season game live for free.
This was part of a back-to-school promo presented by Topps.
Generally, the MLB is the one place to go for all things baseball.
Subscribers can watch out-of-market big league baseball games live and on-demand.
As a student, you can get a 35% off the premium plan for the MLB subscription discount.
Who is Eligible for the MLB TV Discount 2023?
The MLB TV student discount is open to college or university students in all accredited universities in the United States.
Your status as a currently enrolled student must be verifiable before you can get the MLB subscription discount.
So, you are eligible if you are a college student with a valid student ID.
Also, other documentation that can be uploaded to the identity verification service is your enrollment letter or current class schedule.
What Packages Does MLB TV Have?
The two subscription packages are available on the MLB TV subscription page.
Here’s a brief description of each and what you can get from them:
The MLB TV yearly package is an all-inclusive deal for you to have.
This comes in handy, especially if you are an avid baseball fan. You can stream every team in the league live.
Your subscription will also last for both the entire season and during off-seasons.
The MLB TV yearly package costs $139.99 for a subscription.
Single Team Package
You can only stream your favorite team’s games on the single-team package.
Using this, you will only get to watch matches where your team is playing.
During the subscription, you will be required to select your team, and you will only be limited to streaming their games.
The single-team package costs $119.99 for the subscription and covers both the entire season and the offseason.
How Can I Get the MLB TV Student Discount in 2023?
The student discount MLB TV is a 35% slash of the standard premium subscription price.
To get the MLB subscription discount, follow the steps below:
- Visit the ID.me website and search for MLB discounts.
- Select a package or plan and price option from the ID.me Shop or go directly to the MLB TV subscription page.
- Select a package or plan and pricing option and click Buy Now.
- Then Access your MLB TV account by logging in. You can also choose to stay as a Guest.
- After filling out the form’s fields, click the blue “Student ID” button.
- Also, if you’re new to ID.me, sign in to your Student ID account or create one.
- As a result, after ID.me confirms your ID and authorizes the verification, the student discount will be applied instantly at checkout.
- You would now have obtained MLB TV student discounts.
Is MLB Free to College Students?
Due to a campaign run by Cue Health, college students can now sign up for MLB TV for free for the rest of the 2022 season. (Although you could wait until tomorrow and purchase the entire month of September for $24.99; the current regular season price is $64.99)
To get the free subscription, the college student must:
Go to this page,
- Click MLB TV Free,
- Create an MLB TV account,
- Authenticate your student credentials with ID.me,
- Watch MLB TV with your MLB account.
Every remaining 2023 out-of-market regular season game is now available to MLB.TV subscribers for free on 400 compatible devices, including PCs, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, smartphones, tablets, and more.
Additional benefits of the package include a larger selection of programming, including documentaries and vintage games, as well as tailored suggestions for games and content. Additionally, a weeknight MLB Big Inning feature provides action from all over the league with live look-ins and breaking highlights.
The MLB TV bundle still includes local blackouts. With an MLB.TV subscription, you are unable to view the team or teams in your local market. The teams that would be blocked in your zip code are listed here.
How Can College Students Get Free Access to the MLB Playoffs?
In 2021, MLB TV launched a free program for college students to have free access to all the games for the seasoning.
Below we will give some steps to access this free MLB back-to-school promo.
Firstly, you must sign up for ID.me to gain free access to MLB.com.
The steps are similar to getting the MLB student discounts, but we’ll state them again for clarity.
- Visit https://www.mlb.com/ to begin.
- Then, click on the profile symbol in the top right corner of the MLB.com page.
- Click Register on the Login or Register page.
- Then enter your.edu student email address, create a password, and input your date of birth.
- Also, consent to receive emails from MLB and the terms of service.
- Then click Register to create your MLB.com account for free.
- The next step is using the ID.me website to verify student credentials.
- Create an account on the ID.me website to expedite the verification process.
- Then, using 2-factor authentication, choose whether to receive a phone call or a text message and validate your email address.
- Then select a verification method and provide the appropriate documentation.
- You can obtain free access to MLB after ID.me confirms your student credentials.
Once you have been verified as a student, you can begin watching all postseason games.
Always be on the lookout for when this discount is made available, as it’s a great way to save 100% on a subscription.
Every postseason game will be broadcast live on your favorite compatible devices.
MLB TV Student Discount and Black Out Restrictions
although specific games are subject to blackout restrictions in some areas.
However, you will not experience blackouts if you watch them outside the United States.
So keep it in mind and double-check the state of your neighborhood.
In any case, 90 minutes after the game ends, you can watch the blacked-out game in your archives.
How to Get MLB. TV Student Discount 2023 | Frequently Asked Questions
MLB.tv offers a 35% discount to students.
Students can watch every out-of-market regular-season game LIVE or on-demand on MLB.tv.
Through the MLB TV college student discount, you get the best deal you could probably find on the internet.
Although you have to verify your student identity online using ID.me, the third-party verification service used by MLB TV.
Sequel to your verification, you start to enjoy all your best games at a discounted price.
To get free access to all MLB TV games, you will need to open an account with MLB TV and ID.me.
This is to verify your student identity and be eligible to be awarded the student free access.
Students can access the MLB TV game shows on any device with an active subscription.
MLB TV for students can be streamed live on Amazon’s Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone.
Moreover, Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, and others are also options.
You can also stream games on your android or iPhone through the web or mobile app.
Yes, MLB back to School promo makes MLB.TV is free for college students for the remainder of the season.
September heralds the start of the school year, but it’s also the start of the MLB playoffs.
And if you’re a student, you’ll be able to watch everything for free.
Students can watch every out-of-market regular-season game LIVE or on-demand on MLB.tv. To get your MLB.tv student discount, click the Shop Now button to purchase a subscription.
Use ID.me, a trusted MLB.tv partner, to easily authenticate your status as a student.
Your discount will be applied to your subscription plan following successful authentication, and the price will be lower.
The student discount on MLB tv is one of the best-valued discounts that you can find on any product nowadays.
It offers you 35% off the normal subscription price if you can verify that you are a currently enrolled student.
MLB, in many ways, encourages student participation in the games and gives different levels of promos as such.
For instance, in 2021, the MLB student discount was 100% off for subscriptions throughout the entire season.
Keeping an eye for whenever more of these discounts and promo offers are available helps you constantly save.