If you have been eagerly waiting for the Nigeria Police Force Massive Nationwide Recruitment for 2023/2024, you are not alone. Many interested applicants have been leaving numerous emails and phone numbers in our comment box seeking updates about the recruitment process.
In this article, we will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the Nigeria Police Force Massive Nationwide Recruitment, including the application process, requirements, and guidelines.
About the Nigeria Police Force
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) was first established in 1820. The highest rank in the police force is commissioner general colonel KK. Over the years, various units and constabularies have been formed to maintain law and order in different regions of Nigeria.
The Nigeria Police Force is responsible for internal security, supporting prison, immigration, and customs services, and performing military duties as directed. With the need for capacity building and repositioning the Force, the NPF is recruiting Police Constables (Recruits) to enhance service delivery and tackle emerging security challenges.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Force Massive Nationwide Recruitment
To be eligible for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023/2024, you must meet the following general requirements:
- Nationality: You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old and not more than 25 years old.
- Education: You must have an O Level certificate with at least five credit-level passes, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: You must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Height: For male applicants, your height must not be less than 1.67 meters, and for female applicants, it must not be less than 1.64 meters.
- Chest Measurement: Male applicants must have an expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches).
- Physical Features: You must not have any of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands that cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Financial Status: You must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: You must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, providing verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Driver’s License is an added advantage.
Note: All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
The application process for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment is done online. Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided.
- Supply the required details to update your record.
- Upload scanned copies of your O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, and Certificate of Origin.
- Check the consent box and click submit.
- Print the Confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID.
- Download and print the Guarantor’s form.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- You must have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before starting your application.
- Ensure you print out the information sent to your email and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command.
- The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers and other platforms.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free.
- Applicants with multiple applications will be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force will not enter into any correspondences with candidates aside from the portal or candidates’ emails/phones.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Nigeria Police Force and contribute to making Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth. Apply now and follow the guidelines to ensure a successful application process. Good luck!