WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers: The Arabic test will be given by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). The answers to the Waec Arabic papers III and II are included (Objective & Essay). Read on to find out more.
Questions and Answers for WAEC Arabic 2023
The WAEC Arabic questions and answers below are meant to help candidates understand what is expected of them on the Arabic Knowledge Examination.
Please keep in mind that the past WAEC Arabic questions and answers listed below are what we think are likely to be on the exam.
Keep refreshing this page, as we will definitely update this page as soon as the Latest 2023 WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers are out…
In the meantime, go through these past questions and Answers below for the previous years because they are likely questions for WAEC Arabic 2023.
WAEC Arabic Past Questions 2022 Paper-II: Essay
Part I – How to Write:
In this part, there were four questions, and each candidate had to choose one and answer it in about 120 words.
1. Write a letter to your friend to tell him how happy you are that he did well on the end-of-year test.
2. Write a thank-you letter to your uncle who helped you get into college.
Which is more important, the house or the car?
4. Write a letter to your friend telling him or her that you are now married and that you have a new baby girl.
In this part, there were eight questions, with two questions in each of four groups. The candidates were only supposed to answer one question from each section, for a total of four questions.
1. Tell about Zakariya Oseni’s life and education, and name one of his books that is about drama.
2. Write short notes about the following “Why do they hate us?” characters.
3. Talk about what was going on when Ahmad Shawqi wrote the line you used, and back up your answer with two lines from the same poem.
4. Write briefly about Iliya Abu-life, Madi’s but don’t talk much about his poem “at-Talasim.”
5. Write about the life of Hassan b. Thabit and choose two of his poems to write about.
6. Name the person who wrote the following sermon and explain what it means in a literary sense.
7. Write about the relationship between Jarir and Farazdaq, using a line from one of their poems from each to show what you mean.
8. Write a short summary of the sermon “Sincere Struggle in the Cause of Allah” by Ali b. Abi Talib.
TAKE NOTE: These aren’t real WAEC GCE Arabic questions, but they may be questions that have been asked over the years to help students understand how their tests work. Make sure to write down each question on this page.