You need to study the WAEC Salesmanship syllabus in order to take the test. The goals and objectives, notes, and structure for the Salesmanship exam are all included.
You must study the Salesmanship topic in order to be prepared for the exam. You can use it as a guide to help you decide which topics to read about. Additionally, there are notes on ideas that you ought to learn carefully.
Exam preparation without the use of salesmanship is equivalent to going to the farm without your farming equipment. You won’t be effective in the end.
Make sure to use the syllabus when you start your exam preparations.
The West African Examination Council’s Salesmanship and suggested texts are included in this section (WAEC).
- Principle of Salesmanship
- Sales Management
- Advertising And Sales Promotion
- Pricing And Demand
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Trade
- Entrepreneurship and Finance In Salesmanship
- Basic Marketing- McCarthy Jerome, E., William Perreault Jr.
- Marketing – G. B. Giles ( The M & E handbook services)
- Consumer Behaviour – Prof. Achumba ( University of Lagos)
- Fundamentals of Selling – Charles M. Futrell.